Sunday 21 August 2011

Sweet Demise

i'm tired of letting you go

giving up on whatever's happening around me

letting my heart overrule once more

knowing that i'm gonna drown again

knowing that i wont breathe to see you again

my heart's gone

soulless i live

we didn't need to do it again

but we did

and life turned the tables once more

embracing your memories

feeling you deep within

living everyday for hope

dying every night for more

wasting myself is no more a habit

seeing you drift away

crying out for help

tearing myself apart

just wish to be loved

only by you...forever

all lies are visible

your intentions are deceptive

yet i want to lie at your comfort

yet i want to die at your sight

once more the nights haunt me

sleepless and lonely

hurt and broken

knowing my fate

knowing your desire

consoling myself

for my sweet demise

No comments:

Post a Comment