Thursday 18 August 2011

Soliciting Departure

its just another night
I remember you
like you were never gone
you are still here
with wings of an angel
come take me away
fly with me
i am not meant to live
without you,
i lost my belief
hustling has become a habit
a drug that killed my kid
there's no cure for me
i must cease to exist
lust killed me
lust shattered me
as i look at the harlot beside
i come to think of it
there's nothing i can remember
its only u,my bright star
you can guide me to paradise
smoke fills up the atmosphere
as i lay down
blood drains away from inside
i look into the mirror
i am a monster it seems
no will to live
no reason to survive
my wounds must be healed
afterlife is visible
take me away,my bright star
Take me away .......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment